- Book an appointmentwith a mentor (no cost)
- Email a mentor: Choose a mentor online and get answers to your business questions virtually
- Visit Your Local SCORE Office
- Workshops with SCORE Atlanta: Check the calendar for workshops to take part in.
- Online Workshops: Participate in free, online workshops or register for small business webinars
- E-Newsletters: Subscribe and get free business tips.
Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs)provide assistance to small businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs throughout the United States and its territories. SBDCs help entrepreneurs realize the dream of business ownership and help existing businesses remain competitive in a complex, ever-changing global marketplace. SBDCs are hosted by leading universities and state economic development agencies, and funded in part through a partnership with SBA.
SBDC advisors provide aspiring and current small business owners a variety of free business consulting and low-cost training services including: business plan development, manufacturing assistance, financial packaging and lending assistance, exporting and importing support, disaster recovery assistance, procurement and contracting aid, market research help, 8(a) program support, and healthcare guidance.
The University of Georgia SBDC
2530 Sever Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Phone: (678) 985-6820
Fax: (678) 985-6819
Learn about SBA Programs, Services and Local Partners
SBA provides assistance primarily through its four programmatic functions:
- Access to Capital (Business Financing)
- Entrepreneurial Development (Education, Information, Technical Assistance & Training)
- Government Contracting (Federal Procurement)
- Advocacy (Voice for Small Business)
Georgia District Office 233 Peachtree Street, NE Suite 1900 Atlanta, GA 30303 Phone: 404-331-0100